http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, May 21, 2006
Oh wow.
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Jap.
I’ve been hearing the word nasi lemak so many times lately.
Wth?
Mengapa ye?
Anyways bon jovi rocks!!!!!!
Best gile nak mati!
Huhu haha
Anyways well I went to the picnic in the end
And wore black, denim and shades.
But I brought along a white tee to wear for the concert
The picnic was fun.
More picture taking and cam whoreing than anything else
There were three guys and the rest were us gurls.
No premeds I think. All were first years.
Kesedihan juga.
But nice nonetheless.
I left at almost four
And ish and I made a mad dash to the stadium
We ended up arriving at about 5
And after queuing at the wrong place twice
We managed to go in
Croke park stadium is massive!
When we first entered there weren’t many people
Ada la beratus2.
An then the crowd arrived en masse
Last2 there were 80 000 people.
Gawd ramai gle nak mati
Ramai sgt2
The entire pitch was full of people, and the pitch is a normal sized hurling field
We had botb winners jaded sun first
Who were okay
And then we had nickelback
Who fulfilled all expectations.
Ahahhha
They rocked!!
I liked how they ended it with ‘how you remind me’
And I seriously recommend ‘far away’
For something a little mellower
Im starting to love ‘photograph’ as well.
Lol lol lols.
Anyways when bj first came out, the band was on stage
But jon was right in the middle of the pitch
Sangat amat la cool!!!
He was wearing this military style jacket
And is super hot in the flesh
Awal2 la
As the day progressed he did look a lil tired.
But its all too justified why they’re so big after 23 years
They are superb showmen
So much electricity onstage
I loved them
One of my favourite moment was its my life
Coz it was the only proper moshable song
Boleyh lompat2.
Yehaaa
And another favourite would be when they did living on a prayer.
Omg. Sungguh I dah nak lose my voice on that one.

Best gle2!
I'd say even better than the it's my life bit.

and oh, the upper tier in hogan and cusack stands did a huge mexican wave
which was super cool
ada la dalam 25 000 people involved in several repetitions of mexican wave
from one end of the stadium
all the way around
best anjing~!
and apparently everyone was just so awed by the wave that we just ignored bj
and he had to make some effort to make us sing along
wakakaka
that was kelakar enuff
Sad thing is, they played all their old skool bits
Which of course catered to the massive hoard of thirty-somethings
And another sad bit was watching it with people who were less than enthusiastic.
I know ish loves them and really2 wanted to go to the concert
But even before we went I seriously doubted the idea of ish moshing and screaming and singing to bon jovi
So tak feel sedikit la
I don’t blame her though
But that sorta took away the kick
But I did have serious fun!!!!
And another thing was
On the way back
Ish was going on a bit on how if harp was there what would have happened
We would do this. We can avoid that.
It started to get to me a little,
Fact is, he isn’t there.
He didn’t want to go.
Dahla.
The whole issue of possessiveness
And altered abnormal behaviour in paired people
Not just with ish, but with other people around me in relationships
Is seriously beginning to irritate
I mean
Get a grip
I might just be mean
But I don recall ever putting anyone in that position before in any relationship
Anyways its just a little irritation that shouldn’t be dwelled over
Its this little little things that bring out the singleton feminist non-emotional shite from me.
Lols.
Anyways people, do what you want.
I haven’t even turned twenty yet
And someday, perhaps, I will have to eat my words
But like I sed, I haven’t turned twenty yet
Omg I reek of cigs
We were constantly surrounded by smoking people.
And smoking the bad stuff too
Hence the eau de tobacco on us two now

omg
i seriously had fun.
haven't felt that free since bile tah.
getting to scream and jump and just have fun.
next sem nak gi more concerts
must find gig-going friends yg seswai
hahhahhhh.
i wanna scream. mosh. jump. sing.
haih. i want to be that.
Okaylah. I dah ngantuk amat amat ni.
More later.
Tahs.

<3 <3 <3

02:14