http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, May 21, 2006
I might get sick la. I feel a sore throat coming
I haven’t been taking care of myself lately anyhoo
Btw akak just reminded me on why she irritates me so.
I sent her a text asking her which zuri it was
And then she replied saying she doesn’t know anything about it
And that she has other guys on her mind
Wtf?
I didn’t know whether to laugh at her or to laugh at the text
Coz it could just be miscommunication
Akak
Im not bothered about that.
Im genuinely concerned about the zuri, whichever zuri it is.
And I personally prefer not to partake in one-upmanship at this point in my life.
My gawd.
She’s hitting 21 in weeks
Will this rivalry shite end, like?
And its laughable to compare our personal lives, akak.
At the risk of sounding cocky I have done everything that you have, waay before you’ve done it.
And im 16 months younger than u.
So there.
I malas. Toloooooonglah.
And about studies. I see us as equals.
I don’t think im any better. Or ur any better.
We are in two separate fields.
Uncomparable.
Im don’t care about u doing finance and me doing medicine.
Best u stop caring as well.
Coz envy does not look good on anyone.
Alamak. Neighbors gaduh lg.
Oh gawd. I don’t wanna be a part of their domestic problems.
I hate whining but its best to whine here instead of lashing out on people around me.
Owh god
I sound like a monster
Well.
Maybe I am

<3 <3 <3

18:20