http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Im taking a break from studying
An unjustifiable break indeed
But I just wanted to send an email
And get rid of the histology aftertaste
Anyways tommy and aisling were playing guitar and singing
In the courtyard in front of apartment 18
At 1 in the morning
Im surprised the RAs didn’t hunt them down
And tommy sang (rather loudly!) cake’s versh of I will survive
And it just sorta reminded me of najib
And the days long, long ago.
It brings me warm tingly feelings
Hihi
Sukenye.
Its 1.40 am.
And I should be back to my books.
But I’ll just blog for a few minutes more.
Anyways im hours away from finishing my first year.
Gawd I feel so old.
So, well, established; for lack of a better word.
And I am wasting moments away.
But im excited somewhat.
Im 90% confirmed for croke park!
Warrgghhh~!
Its scary to so not be certain
I refuse to be excited and giggly and be telling the whole world before I have the tickets in my hands.
Its all good and well I hope.
Then there’s the house to worry bout.
Wow.
I dah nak habis first year in 15 hours.
Did I mention that?
Omigawd
Saya sudah jatuh cinta dengan ebay
Where was the world pre-ebay??
Huh? Huh?
Wagner amat sweet lah.
He’s sending me a postcard from brazil.
Although he IS here. And so am I.
Long story lah.
And, like, I kinda feel like I love staying and studying overseas all of a sudden
And as fecked as it might be
Im actually gonna miss Dublin a whole lot when im back.
It should be grand, though.
Its only natural. I’ve been here for 8 solid months plus plus.
I just sat on the couch today studying and having fenestrated conversations with ish
And listening to the people upstairs thumping.
And people downstairs partying.
And felt so, well, so happy.
I felt like im gonna miss this couch the most, like.
Its where most brain neural activities commence.
Dammit.
And I haven’t even left the country yet.
Haih.
Im just happy kot.
That’s probably it
Today was magnanimous.
Haha. Excuse the monstrous adjective.
I was really really happy with my linguistics paper.
It was really straightforward and concise.
Hardly any difficulty.
I think the tutorials we had were significantly harder.
On my way back from the test
I figured that I probably would get an A+ for the test, so there’s a good start where GPA and CGPA predictions are concerned.
Haha
And today I had an uplifting minority day
I wore beaded necklaces and a corset-ish belt
And felt a million dollars.
I knew I was different
And I was perfectly fine with it
And one can do no wrong with sufficient black eyeliner.
And on my way back (alone again) from my linguistics test
I felt like singing
So off I went singing manbai’s kau ilhamku
Nice and loud
Lols.
I studied a bit for my renal paper
And I found it allright despite some errors in hindsight which I’d rather not dwell on.
Which was really cool coz there I was last night
Lamenting my utterly bad preparation for either test, like.
And all my hsemates are going,

Quote
‘There you are. See, told u it’d be grand.’
Endquote


But anyways it was all good.
I was sleep deprived
But im happy
I have this horrible disease with trying to talk beyond my normal limits.
Ie saying things unnecessarily
In ways at which I might seem like im projecting myself in a better light.
Geddit?
Arggh
Irritating amat.
Its just the exams lah.
Probably the same reason why harp is PMSing
And all our housemates suddenly having this wonderful bond.
Slightly scary
But nice.
Haih.
Too much time wasted.
I keep thinking bout the line “ time’s a-wastin’ ”
From a song by june carter
Its irritating juga.
Time’s a-wastin’.
Wth?
Hahha.
Anyways hopefully I would be of sound mind come 3pm tomorrow
And at 5
i.will.be.free.
and then croke park!!!!!!!!!!
Woohoo~!
Omg. Sungguh la takleyh think straight.
Anyways today birthday sarah
Happy 21st, syg!
Besh besh.
They all so tua and im the feckin minor here.
Lols.
Okay.
Anatomy time.
Mwahmwah~!

<3 <3 <3

02:10