http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, May 13, 2006
Omigawd
For a moment there
I am disgusted
Where have you picked up this gross habit?
I know for a fact that the person who this is about will read this blog.
So im saying it straight to you.
Have you no shame?
U claim so many things
Regrets and sadness and trauma.
Yet you make every effort.
I know its all different and things should readily be placed on shelves, like.
But please.
You tak pkir ke orang kata apa nanti?
That’s just shameless behaviour.
I don’t know if you just have this compulsion to include everyone in this sorority of madness.
You can include anyone you want, but this has gone too far.
Maybe I was forgiveness. Friendship.
Whatever la kan.
But for god sakes.
You are beginning to annoy.
And that’s bad.
That’s wrong.
Stop it before it gets any worse.
Solely knowing is one thing.
Proud parading is another.
Its like this mental nightmare.
This unstoppable Barbie.
Its feckin mental.
And I seriously feel repulsed.
I don’t know what I’d do.
Or how im going to react to it when the time comes for my reaction to coerce.
But for now.
I am out.
No way am I going to be a part of something so ick. Yuck.
Do me a favour.
And do some reflecting.
There are certain things us mere mortals are not meant to be doing.
Don’t go all Mother Theresa.
It’s offensive.

<3 <3 <3

02:47