http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, May 13, 2006
Huhu
Im on clouds.
Slightly stinky coz tak mandi lg
Sooo anticipating Tuesday
And feeling happy.
I know I need to study still,
But that’s just at the back of my mind
My room looks as if someone turned gravity the other way round
And turned it the right way up again.
But im not fecked.
People are finished with exams and are very happy
I just had a text from a guy I’ve been eyeing
And it makes me cherish the little moments at which I love being single.
Note the use of the word ‘little’.
Lols.
Now I feel jammy.
And a little sleepy
I need to talk to people but there’s no one to talk to.
Lols.
I watched MI3 and recently I watched inside man
So now I think all these action movies are contrived and too perfect
Which makes them all the more watchable.
Omg im semi-obsessed about the song mrs robinson
Haha
The beatles do rock la.
Makes you want to sway from side to side.
Gud old rock.
Not the moshable ones.
And now im down.
Funny how mood changes in an hour.
Haih.
Im not mentally stable right now.
So sue me.

<3 <3 <3

18:00