http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Its amazing what two panadols can do
Im so amazed at the immediate cessation of my headache that im convinced its gonna come back any second now
I am DONE with exams.
YEEAAAYYYY!!!!!!
Gosh
So bangat bangat la relieved
Of gosh I lupe how to spell relieved
Lols.
Gawd.
Im just worried about how my brain’d be so stagnant in the next three months.
I have spent a good part of the last hour adding people up in bebo.
And planning to do so in the next hour to come.
Haih. It has to be at least 5 am.
Gosh.
And I tak tido tido lg.
K lah.
Time to have some shut-eye.
Basically lg 9 hari I balik Malaysia.
Man it feels great.
I never thought I’d see the day.
Im done with my first year in university.
I am 1/5th through my course.
And somehow the internet’s kinda fecked tonight.
Haih.
Guess with everything being new some things just won’t change.
And I hope there aren’t too many changes back at home.
Im scared of catching up.
Anyways here’s to possibilities.
If I could choose how my life would be
I’d be a dancer.
Or a stewardess.
I’d travel all around the world.
I’d be a photographer.
I’d want to experience this feeling of spending three months in a different place.
All the time.
I want something new every so often.
Home is here. Home is there.
Home is where the heart is.
So where’s your heart?

<3 <3 <3

04:55