http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, May 02, 2006
For some strange reason
U make me feel so complete
Its like something I can never put in words
How ur so different from the rest of them
Yet ur the only one who ever made sense to me
People always say you’ll never forget ur first love.
Its true isn’t it
How can I ever forget
It’s left a huge permanent imprint
A sense of self
A sense of accomplishment
Knowing ur so lucky
To be able to experience something of such raw beauty
And an unadulterated wholeness feeling
Like I sed
A feeling of being complete
Not everyone gets to experience it
And I feel so lucky to have had that with you
At such a young age
So very, very lucky
And how if I had that feeling for the rest of my life
Nothing in the world would probably matter
Anyways
Im just reminded on how it was
When I was with you
Its just you and me
Us in an imaginary square meter
And nothing else outside of that box matters
Ill never forget that feeling of being in love
Thank you, azim.

<3 <3 <3

03:45