http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, May 08, 2006
Hmm. In a few hours i will start the finals of finals.
My last bunch of exams before i finalize my first year.
Omigawd.
Sesungguhnye im soon to be 1/5th way through my degree.
Fascinating.
Makes one oh-so-tua
N now im sleepy
I don’t know what to expect for tomorrow
And im so tangled up, its hilarious.
I wasn’t this disheveled for any major exam before
Not matrix finals, not SPM, not PMR
Omg
I shud really2 get back to studying
Man im sooooooo cuak!!
Its like so many things count
So many things matter
My frens/hsemates/people-generally-around-me are similarly underprepared
Or perhaps more underprepared
But that doesn’t do it for me
Its just that I think dat mak’s gonna compare with akak
Which is an unfair, but apt generalization
She’s doing finance
Im doing medicine
It’s a whole different story, like.
But I just think that there will be comparisons
Makes me start thinking about the unconditional love theory
Pah
Im mad, mad, mad
I don’t know where to start, like
And I don’t ever want to go below 3.00
Omigawd I sound like a overconfident nerd freak!
Which I might be, unfortunately.
The nerd bit, at least
Gawd
Im so stressed about EXAMS
Mengapakah?
K. Gotta stay focused, perempuan.
Read ur motivatables.
Sleep.
Do. Whatever.
Haih.
Wish me luck, people.
Im going to war.

<3 <3 <3

03:40