http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, May 21, 2006
Gosh
My feet are killing me
I woke up today with the feeling of stepping on spikes
Ahaks. After rogue and bon jovi
I should have expected it
Anyways
I feel good today
Hihi
I wanted a day in
So here it is
Haih.
Btw I have a friend who keeps commenting on my msn nick
Wait, not commenting, replying.
So I get all confused when his first line goes: yeah, u should apologize.
Wakakaka
Amusing indeed.
Im taking down my posters.
Huhu sedeyh nye!!!!
And I just realized that I never actually hung my peas on earth poster
Huhu
Dat has to be the more hilarious one
Anyways cleaning the room seems to bring me the little joys
Hihi
I have so much junk
Im such a keeper of things
Anyways I found the handbag which had all my Malaysian money
And when I went through them the money sort of just seemed so unfamiliar
And it still reminded me of home a little bit more than before
Huhu
I also found a serviette from eddie rockets
Where sarah and I had drinks and dessert (eh?)
Before watching a movie
And we scribbled names of all my crushes on em
And sarah decided their compatibility with big ticks.
Hahhahahahaa.
I was laughing so much when I found that, im sure I startled some of my housemates
Most got one tick, one had three ticks, and the one I crushed on the most had weirdo written beside it
Well haha
In the end
One disappeared from Ireland
A few turned out to be taken
Two got into relationships after the sacred serviette
And another turned out to be totally incompatible, sadly enough
Namely, different social circles
And different behaviour generally
Ahaks so very the interesting
Huhu
Omg
Memories oh memories

<3 <3 <3

14:41