http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, May 20, 2006
Haha
Hmm
I swear I wouldn’t wake up late tomorrow
There’s that picnic at two with the meds at iveagh garden
With the whole black, denim n shades theme.
Haih.
I was so just lookin forward to wearing a white tee and carry minimum belongings
And then the bon jovi concert at croke park!!
Woohoo!!!
Wagawaga!!
Hmm..
Well im just thinking
While listening to stealing suns
And allsorts
And looking at a smiling picture of someone who’s drunk
Did I mention I came back reeking of beer?
We were out for a medsoc thing over at rogue
With alia, min, atah and abu
Huhu yeah lols.
Anyway this guy just slosed a pint all over min
Course dhina and I got wet a lil
But min just got drenched
We never found out whu it was
And whether it was accidental or otherwise
Anyways dat czused us to have an early night
Like, at half one dah blah
Before we went over to rogue we had dinner at charlie’s III
The food was good
I had kuey teow kung fu
Which sorta went really liquid when it got cold
Such a put off
Anyways it was just the four of us
Min, atah, myself and shila
Makan2 and everything
Then shila left
And alia joined us
We just lepaked while waiting for abu who apparently could get us in for 5 euros less
Which ended up just being a discount for all medsoc people
So WHY were we waiting for him when min and I are clearly medsoc people?
Haih
Anyway the guy was drunk when he came in
Lols
The place was okay.
Packed to the brim
So we just lepaked and then eventually made our way downstairs
Where the dj and the dancefloor were
The place was seriously cramped
Yeep! I just found out that bon jovi is playing germany before and after coming to Ireland
And they will also be playing in Stuttgart!
Which is waaaaaaaay cool
Like, I leh imagine where it is and all
Well I don’t know where it is
But I can imagine it!
Hihi!
And strangely nuff they will be going around Austria and switzzerland etc
Before coming back west to a few places in the uk
Then florida and Canada. And sumhow they’ll be playing at the giants stadium in NJ three times!!
huhu
Anyways..
Everything was hunky dory
Mildly awkward on my part
Haha and the ickle smile on min’s face.
Very misleading indeed.
We were there and (gasp!) dancing together
And not saying a word
Nothing about what happened
Or with what was left unsaid
We just danced
And I spose he had the same things going thru his head
But seeing as he was drunk
I cant be too sure now can i?
Anyways it was just as if we were mild acquaintances
Strangely enough
Lols
Anyways everything was swell till the whole pint tumpah thing happened
And we left.
And then as the four of us boarded the cab.
We all sed our goodbyes.
And haha the two guys hugged and I laughed.
I didn’t know why I found it so funny
And then we sed goodbye.
It was nice
It kinda made me realize that we both probably needed this more than we know
Him for redemption.
Me for comprehension.
It was one of those moments where a million thoughts go through ur mind
But u only smile and accept it as it is
Everyone else saw it as a mundane thing
But I spose given the circumstances
I realize that I see it as something else
Something good
Tonight made me realize a few interesting facts.
One, I might have fallen for his hair more than for him.
Hahhha Im kiddin
But no, I don’t like the new hair.
And two, that perhaps he was something that I was a part of once upon a time.
But even now, as we are now
Its okay. And its good.
I just don’t do drama anymore apparently
Haih.
Its late and im sleepy but I just wanna state whats on my mind.
Anyways I can’t find my phone
So ok
My point is
U never said what u should have said
And I know those words will never be spoken
Although it been tumultuous nonetheless
Today has made me realize
That you put me in a certain light
Different from what I had in mind
And having that certainty
Makes all the difference
Its called closure
Huhu
I just wished it happened a lil sooner.
Lols.
Anyways conclusively:
-No, I am not in like over said individual.
-Things will always turn out better if you take the mature mode of action. Ie poise and perseverance vs tantrum and making scenes.
-I am still sticking with that same principle I’ve had, but something tells me I might go against it in the far future
-Bads can be goods.
-Drink sensibly. That has always been the number one moral from this story.
-karma.
Haha btw I now even know the sequence of songs they’re playing in the concert
And like, whats the last song before the encore.
Hilarious.
Tis the set list for the one in Koblenz:


LAST MAN STANDING

YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
CANTAIN CRASH & THE BEAUTY QUEEN FROM MARS
I'D DIE FOR YOU
THE RADIO SAVED MY LIFE TONIGHT
BOUNCEBORN TO BE MY BABY
STORY OF MY LIFE
MISUNDERSTOOD
IN THESE ARMS
HAVE A NICE DAY
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
IT'S MY LIFE
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU (electric/Richie Sambora on lead vocals)
SOMEDAY I'LL BE
SATURDAY NIGHT
KEEP THE FAITH
BAD MEDICINE (SHOUT)
RAISE YOUR HANDS
LIVIN' ON A PRAYER

ENCORE:
DRY COUNTRY
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
I WANT TO BE LOVED
RUNAWAY
I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD


haha. tak sabar tak sabar!

<3 <3 <3

04:57