http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, May 14, 2006
I am seeking
And am looking
And yet I cannot find
A little late
That little gate
For me to leave behind.
I saw affection
Said reflection
That that made me go blind.
You seemed to stay
And never swayed
From that I call my mind.
And then came months
And more months still
And then somebody new
Your heart a-calling
Oh how appalling
What I to do with you?
You seem to hear
And never steer
From your beloved boo.
And I in haste
Must well replace
and find somebody too.
And I wonder
What’s the blunder
That I must well commit
To make you flee
But not with me
I am now in a fit
You made me sad
Oh you’re so bad
In love with one’s a wit
A girl that’s older
And gasp, bolder!
A match you seem to fit

So where am i
I shan’t defy
What fate has brought to me
I shall not hide
I feel inside
Is pride and jealousy
Why did I think
That I would sink
In his heart and ill be
His only girl
And be his world
Oh feckin fantasy
I was not wise
I compromised
My values and my pride
I let him thought
That I adored
Though I did still inside
What can I say
I melt away
I see him I just hide
Sometimes I hiss
But I do miss
The feelings you ignite.
Hate me you do
Wished I were through
This endless infamy
You see me now
And wonder how
The years to bear with me
I don’t mean bad
You’re just the lad
In love forever be
Now looking for
That gate, or door
To forget; finally.

Translation:
I fell for a guy who I thought liked me. He fell for another girl. They fell in love. Im still not over him, although I try. I will have to bear with him for the next five years, so I am aware that he probably hates me for not letting go. Here’s to telling him that I tried. I have tried, am trying and will try. Im sorry I am such a pain.


i remember that one moment.
one moment that shouldn't have happened, cik abg.
whuteverlah. tommorow's another day.
and i will keep trying.

<3 <3 <3

22:28