http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, May 19, 2006
I just had this amazing conversation with geri
She just sorta came in for supper and ended up sitting with me at the dining table
And we chatted for more than three hours.
Lols.
Everything from religion
To love
Relationships
School.
I like geri.
I like geri coz she’s intellectual
She’s brilliant
I like her coz she’s mature
And has thoughts and principals
I have to admit that when I first met geri
I found her very anal
And very straightforward
And blunt
And anal. Heh.
But the past few weeks have really made all the difference
Everyone in this apartment has found something
We’ve understood how different we are from each other
And how we can work around dat
Being from different countries and different backgrounds and upbringing means we are bringing all sorts of things into this hsehold
And its wonderful to acknowledge and evolve on that
Huhu
Anyways im glad we’ve come so far
Albeit a little late
But it tickled me to have a long, long conversation with geri today
And not want to end it

And I want to do just this one thing before going back.

<3 <3 <3

04:52