http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Hmm.
Kamu.
Kelihatan
Sungguh…
Remember that?
Oh why the hell.
Why do u tell me one thing
Then do something so totally entirely different?
I’ve only known you for 8 months and already I know you more than u think I do.
Im aghast. Shocked.
Numbified.
Its four am and I haven’t finished studying Spanish
Im seriously thinking about people I should have forgotten ages and ages ago.
But it’s the fact that binds us.
Five years.
Yes and no
Yes and yes
No and yes
Long distances.
Best friends not keeping their mouths shut.
Inevitable kekurengness.
We didn’t grab what we can while we could.
And even if we did
There’s no guarantee that we would hold on to it.
But I assure you.
If it were you and me and now and yes.
I won’t let go.
Promise.
For all the chomeyness in the world, I’d take you in.
And I’d take you all.
I want my antisocial form of happiness.

<3 <3 <3

05:11