http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, May 09, 2006
I saw you today.
I haven’t seen you in what, 3 weeks? 4?
I saw you walking out of a hall
U look different
Ur hair shorter
Ur skin clearer
U looked happy
Calm, mostly
Afterwards it was a barrage of people trying to make their way somewhere
And I got lost searching for someone to return a scarf to
And I saw u
And I smiled at u
For no known reason
I just smiled at you
I smiled autonomously
I was happy, yes.
But that wasn’t why I smiled.
You were why I smiled.
I smiled from the heart.
And I never knew I was capable of that.
And that made me realize
That that’s that.
Its you
And its me
And I don’t know or care
But that’s how things are
So im just going to leave it at that.
Ill probably never get over what happened between us.
And im never going to ever forget what you did
But im happy with what we had.
Im happy with the looks.
With the visit.
With the IM messages.
With the webcamming
With the fact that what was there was there.
And no matter what happens now.
I had you once upon a time.
Irregardless of how that hold was held.
A million heartbreaks.
A billion thoughts.
A zillion what ifs.
And after all that
I could still look at you
And smile.

Damn.




ps- i hate to ruin the flow and everything, but this blog ISN'T about an ex. if it was, it'll ruin what its worth. huhu. si. no me encanta el chico eres tu.

<3 <3 <3

04:28