http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, May 07, 2006
Hmm.
Many things happened today.
I have 9 chapters of cardiac biology to work on so yeay!
We’re down to single digits people!
Right now the only countdowns im worried about are the countdown to habis exam
And the countdown to balik!
Yeayps!
We had nasi kerabu delivery for lunch
And due to opening the door for the delivery
I locked myself out
I was outside
Alone
Sans hp, house keys, student card, ID
Or any material possessions
And wearing (gasp!)
Baju kelawar + cream tudung + navy hoodie + pinstripe formal slacks + fuschia flipflops
I had to trudge my way to the reception
And get the RAs to open the door for me
The horror!
Anyways they had good fun (so did i, actually!) trying to ascertain who i was exactly
By asking questions like my name
And my birthdate
Malaysian country code
My city of residence
My first pet
And finally i managed to walk home with an RA
N chatted with her for a bit
Before getting her to open my door.
Hu hu
Memorable indeed.
And afterwards
I also managed to call Ben
And find out we din get that hse
Boo hoo hoo
Honestly
I wasn’t all that disappointed that we din get it
Maybe the idea of cycling to class
And taking 30 minutes to get to class din really appeal to me
Oh well
There goes my beloved attic room
Tsk
*sigh*
Anyways i ought to get back to studying.
Before first devouring the mayhem-inducing nasi kerabu.
Ngaww ngaw.

<3 <3 <3

15:34