http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Thursday, May 04, 2006
Its 3 am
And im so wrecked I can barely move
I feel very, very cold, surprisingly
Almost shivering
i spent the last hour or so reading up on respi and a bit of Spanish
studying is going okay so far
But I want to get more things done over the weekend
Im surprised somewhat at how m mindset has changed over the exam season
Almost unreasonably so
Haih
Cannot wait for it to be over
My thoughts now?
Im thinking of one of my classmates and his behaviour in general
I found out something somewhat personal about him, which I should expect
But I find it hard to fathom regardless
Im thinking about how best friends are usually alike
And when one best friend of a guy u like says something metaphorically deep about relationships
It makes u want to smile and figure that that’s probably whut ur crush thought.
Im thinking of one of my exes.
I know not why.
Its bugging me somewhat
I think its just the exam stress lah.
Hihi
Anyways I should go to bed
I could stay in the dark
Wearing toe socks and a hoodie
Typing precociously
Or I could sleep
And let tomorrow be a good new day for studying. Hmm.

<3 <3 <3

03:33