http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, April 21, 2006
Its funny how ur wishes might come true
But not the way u wanted it to
Or thought it would
When I was 17
Fresh out of mrsm
I assumed I would get that Russia offer
And would be gone by January or February
And I knew
That by the time im 19
I’ll be in 2nd year medicine
And dat filled me with wonder
Then shite happened
And I didn’t get the Russia offer
Neither did I get anything from mara or jpa afterwards
So then there was matrix
The manipal offer
The place in uitm
And then I came here to ucd
Where I went thru all sorts of experiences
And came out the other side a different person
And I just realized
That this September ill be starting my 2nd year
And yes, in September
I will be 19
God works in the most wonderful ways
SubhanAllah.

<3 <3 <3

21:56