http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Thursday, April 13, 2006
Im in da library
Uploading pics on fotopages
Absolutely famished
The lib smells of that usual library smell
Not of books or paint
Its just the smell that will forever remind me of the James Joyce library
I managed to borrow berne & levy’s physiology
Which is heavenly considering its so hard to find the 5th ed in this library
I’d better run
My job here is done
I feel bad for making promises I couldn’t keep
Especially when made to a person who’s willing to walk for half an hour at 3am
Just for a good chat
Im so sorry
Like I said
I hate expectations
Thank you. And sorry. And thank you.
Im going home. Nak masak sayoq pucok and fried eggs for dinner.
Tomorrow kene pack.
Germany, here I come!

<3 <3 <3

21:36