http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, April 03, 2006
I knoe I shud be studying
Or preparing for my presentation tomorrow
But no
I am here
My mouth tasting of relish
Akin to the ones used in mcD’s double cheeseburger
I really can’t discern the taste
Anyways I was watching the video of Malaysia night when we were dancing
And it made me really happy
I don’t know why
There’s something about performing that drives me
I don’t know what it is
Of course I’d whine and sigh and mumble whenever I have to practice or train
But I know deep down that im happiest doing this
And in the end
On the stage
I am jubilant
There is absolutely nothing in this world that’s like it
I love it so much
I wish I could make a living on doing this
The euphoria and the adrenaline
*sigh*
Okay
I think I kinda summed up my thoughts towards my dancing
But it really does make me happy
It fills this certain gap I have n I don’t think I can feel whole otherwise
Erm
Okay. What now. Erm.
Today was nice.
Busy as always, esp surprising since it’s the first day of school.
I had Spanish, and dat was fun enuff
I had my first shot at making ploughman’s sandwich
Omitted the tomatoes coz I simply don’t like em
It was good
I had it for lunch and dinner
Tak malu tul
Lols
I had my last biochem prac
Which is as good a reason as any to celebrate
And today I had a good chat with sarah marilyn
It was fun
Honest and uplifting
She just wanted to know the preceding stories
I haven’t had an honest talk about the whole furore
All the details and all the words
All the actions
A talk to someone who had an interesting perspective about the whole thing
And had a genuine interest in knowing what happened and giving an input
It was just a nice thing
And I spent the entire break between rb lect and biochem practical telling her the story
Sad sungguh
Anyways
Today was also nice because the weather is sunny but chilly
And not everyone knows that the exam timetables are out
And the practical finished early today
And I managed to find a new way to walk to the arts building from Conway institute
And that I had the song ‘goodbye my lover’ by james blunt going round and round in my head
For reasons only I knew
Haha since I recently had a break up, I’d like to clarify that this song is NOT about him
Huhu
Nanti org salah paham susah la pulak.
Erm anyways
This is to a day full of everything but whatever I wanted it to be filled with
And *sigh*
I have three days left till my mcq
Im so screwed
I spent bout 1 hour bootyshakin td
Haven’t had a good dance sesh in ages
I’d better dl more gud songs soon la
Or else I’d be so so bored
Anyways I’d better start working on me presentation and studying again
I am happy tonight
I have no idea why im so euphoric
Im boing boing
Im laughing
Im dancing
And although im thinking about past relationships
And crushes I thought (rather wrongly!) that I’ve forgotten
I am all smiles.
Gimme some sugar.
I am ur neighbor!
Ahak.

<3 <3 <3

21:53