http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, March 14, 2006
im home
alone. Quite literally so.
I wish I wudnt have to sit and think and worry
But lately
Worrying is good
I was transformed from a medical student studying and having lectures and practicals high up in my list of priorities
To being employed
And being intertwined so subjectedly in another person’s life
In one weekend
Suddenly my life revolves around responsibility
Around managing my time, my resources, my finances
About planning when to clean the house
And when to do all those things that seem trivial
But very important nonetheless
Im having this fuzzy feeling in my heart too
Apart from the drastic change in lifestyle
There’s a difference in how my heart beats lately
I never thought I could be plunged
Into this feeling im all too familiar with
Many moons ago
In such an eminent immediate-ness
Its scary
But at the same time exhilarating and jubilating
It is, in essence
Something good
Im wishing for Thursday pretty badly right now
Huhu
Im having a killer time at work
Although im still mildly phobic of the coffee machine
Lols
Ill be okay
I hope so
I miss my sayang
And true to form
Im deprived of sleep yet again
Kudos to the unintelligible wheel of madness
Im only the ups and downs of a little rotating round thing
Sayang I miss u
xoxo

<3 <3 <3

11:23