http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, March 20, 2006
Hahha
Omigawd
I haven’t been lazily chatting online in ages
Right now I have my sis and long online
And they are hilarious
For someone who’s in a position of supposedly not being too happy about how life unfolds
Im laughing too much!
I have to admit akak makes me cringe a little but then again its all loves and laughter until I get back in may
After which we’d get back on each other’s nerves
And things just get back to normal
20 year old habits die very, very hard
As for long
There’s nothing like someone who has a genuine interest in ur life
Whether u’ve had a severe mishap in ur personal life
Or mistakenly called each other poyo
Or tell each other off for not visiting when we’re an irish strait apart
Lols
Thanx for the laughter

<3 <3 <3

15:52