http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, March 05, 2006
It’s a picture
A picture perfect moment
A face I remember
The look I dislike
It was those eyes
A baby’s picture flashes in my mind
It was a day I remember always
A day of cold freedom
A day of unsaid feelings
A remote moment
Of shared thoughts
A day I realized what my heart meant to tell me
I see the smooth wooden chairs at the background
The smell of mozzarella
Of baked-ness
The atmosphere
The utter Malaysia-ness of it all
I see you
I see your eyes
I see the truth
I did so right
But you’ll never leave that space I left you
At the bottom left corner of my heart

<3 <3 <3

14:59