http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, March 25, 2006
Huhu
Im fecked
I just cut my hair
By myself
Again
Lols
Im surprised there’s anything left to cut, given my penchant for self hair remodeling
Once I have the urge and the scissors in hand
I submit myself to mortal danger
But luckily enuff
All goes well
Anyways I have a fringe now
And as much as detest fringes
I might get used to this one
In geri’swords
Little clips!!
Lols
Anyways they aren’t really short
Just skimming the tip of my nose
But not long enuff to tuck behind my ear
Which is exactly how I imagined it to be
Lols
Omigawd
I’d be bald by the time may arrives
And I let my hair be handled by a bunch of professionals for three months
But I luv the effect
And so does geri
Lols
Anyways the wireless works
And there’s signal
But no internet
Which sux
But frankly I cant be bothered
Im having pink’s stupid girl going over and over in my head
Just the three lines of the chorus plak tue
Lols
Its driving me nuts
And at the same time im wondering if my subconscious is trying to tell me sumthing
Wakaka
Okay this is one of my lamest blogs
Im listening to Shania twain’s man I feel like a woman
So totally not my genre
But I luv dancing to this one
Wakakak
I cant help but reflect back to that night in slattery’s
Where the slate was swept clean
Where I became two
Personalities split
Decisions made
Ideas nurtured
Wakakaka
And this hasn’t even began to have anything to do with my personal life
Its like playing zumo
And thinking about fairness
Omigawd auntie has sooo got me addicted to zumo
Im glad I got to level six tho
I don feel so bad about not going to level 7 tho coz I played 6 about 4 or 5 times at most
The movie mulholland drive is by far THE worst movie I’ve ever seen
I knoe that lately I’ve an affinity for ‘pkir’ movies
As my friends might want to put it
But ultimately this movie is nothing more than a lesbian romp and a fuckd up director’s idea of making a thinkable movie
Nothing relates
Nothing correlates
Geri and I were left speechless
Stunned
Iklan: im listening to Gloria gaynor’s I will survive
Wakakaka
What are the odds
I miss dancing
When I come back to Dublin this September
I wanna bring my mmmpp trophy
And my sash from bp’s annual dinner
Those mementos that make me smile
I got a grow ur own heart set in topshop
And its now as big as my palm
Lols
Its hard to describe the texture of the heart
It’s solid, but still mildly squishable
Like rubber, perhaps
Hmm
I cant believe I miss aslan when they performd at the rag week
Huhu
But I bet they’ll play again
Many times
Anyways im blabbering
And clearly in need of some tido
So ta
And hopefully tomorrow
There would be less hangovers for all
And not too many cryptic depositsAnd amicable thoughts
Hurrah

<3 <3 <3

21:04