http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, March 25, 2006
Here are some notes I took (wrote! gasp!) during my first few ‘unbloggable’ days at work:

`Had bridget jones-esque realization
due to having to read Helen fielding’s hilarious novel between making one too many lattes.
`Got a 1 cent tip from a nice guy with a heavy Dublin accent.
Who probably bought a coke and is working in construction, if im not mistaken.
`Served ethan hawke lookalike guy up stairs.
Okay, he lives in the serviced apartments above the shop. I din serve him there, I served him down in the shop. But by gawd he looks like ethan hawk. Rrrr.
`Love the Dublin accent
`Many perks to the job.
err?
`One hour to go!
Shows just how much I enjoy work.
`X caya im already in for 7 hours. Fuck.
In the end I clocked in nine hours for the day.
`Already speaking bridget jones style.
Haha. Bookish influence. Right now im thinking a la frank mccourt.
`Met tony and sari, indons from bali. 4 thn duk sni. V nice people. Found out there are bout 400 indons in eire. Tony was very funny. Sari very demure.
`Made shiteload of money. Haha hari dapat gaji.
`Talked to a gurl who kicked ass coz she quit her job because of a persistent colleague. Huhu.
I think I labeled her ‘kick ass’ coz she told a total stranger why she quit her job. Lols. And she was blonde, I think. She was real fun.
`Read 92 pages of BJD. After 9 hours, whuddya expect?

Footnote: the true notes are in normal font, the afterthoughts in italic.
Enjoy my blast to the not-so-distant past
Mmmmwah

<3 <3 <3

23:44