http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Huhu
Im shivering intensely
Im wondering whether its because the apartment is really cold
Or coz I haven’t eaten anything since 3pm today
I haven’t the will to eat anything
No appetite or desire to eat
The electric point decided to fail me 2night
Hence im unable to print my lecture notes
I wish I could blog about something feasible
Instead of babbling about nothingness
Or lack thereof
I have two MCQs tomorrow
Which makes me a dead duck
Coz I only got back from the uk this afternoon
And I have the whole of tomorrow to work things out
I just spent five wonderful days with my family in the uk
It felt like 2 weeks
In total I had 10 days with my parents
And it was full of mayhem
Getting lost in the country roads
Hugs
Over-feeding
And lots of normalcy
And love
It was well worth the time and the sacrifices and the effort
And worth all the pain too
I miss them already
But like mak sed
Its only 3 months to go
I wonder
If they didn’t come
Would I be missing them more or less than I am now?
Its all a big merry-go-round
A myriad of connotations
And circular thoughts
Feck
This room is cold
Im feeling unmotivated when it comes to studying for my MCQs
There’s quite a bit to cover within 6 or 7 hours before 7pm tomorrow
Im just gonna try to do my best
It was worth it
Missing classes and dissection and all
Right now
Somehow I feel mildly comforted
Knowing that they’re an hour’s flight away
As opposed to fourteen
Hundreds of kilometers
As opposed to 10000
Im racing against time
Blogging before the laptop runs out of battery
And I run out of distractions
And compelled to nothing but telaah-ing
Cardiac biology and vascular biology
*sigh*
Dammit dah ada warning for low batt
Tsk
There’s loud banging outside
Which is fecked, really
Im just tired and hungry
And feeling really stupid and spoilt
And dazed
Nothing new in the world of fatin hanisah firman
What makes me happy today?
Hugging my dad for the first time in about 6 months
Eating gorgeous north Indian cuisine
The mountain of clothes I got from mak and from shopping in the uk
Listening to hoobastank repeatedly. Only tracks 8 and 10 plak tu.
Im turning all jiwang on myself, I knoe.
me just being retarded
as per usual
lols
okaylah
id better stop before the battery stops me

halt.

<3 <3 <3

11:02