http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, February 17, 2006
Im thinking of you
I think of u sometimes
Sometimes always
Sometimes just sometimes
Sometimes not at all
And whenever im around you
Im different
I am docile
I am different
Today was today
A day like any other
Yet was special and significant
I saw you looking at me
That strong, wisened stare
I’ve never seen you do that
I’ve not seen you as intense
It almost made me snap
It was a split second
And it didn’t mean anything more
Than just a stare
That could mean anything
But it made an impression
That sticks
Like wax markings
I suddenly realize
Despite being in my state of hopelessness
I still did realize
That I am not made for this things
For that kind of people
The kind of interaction that forms
Between two souls not unlike one another
Rude words
People who are unlike what im used to
You and I aren’t very different
Same colour
Same race
Same religion
Different gender
But worlds apart
I stay silent as they imitate. Mock. Personify.
Rudely making fun of people we all know.
Sometimes I feel tampered
I feel like wondering
All the time wondering
What is it that makes things happen
What makes one plus one
I cant see what you see
I am so. Beat it.

<3 <3 <3

11:05