http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Thursday, February 09, 2006
im wondering
wait
not just that
im making myself painfully aware of how things are
how obsession is like
like
how I sumtimes wonder how its like to have someone obsessing over you
and sometimes wishing I did
and when someone actually does
I find that I am scared
Im finding it hard to trust
I spose that comes from being so emotionally detached
But things have changed
Im starting to worry less
Opening myself up more
Like
When I tell people that im actually a shy person
They always laugh
I wonder if that’s a good or bad thing
Anyway im feeling the difference
And its amazing
Im both scared and happy
And all the while slightly petrified that it will all go away
The sun
The sun is beautiful
Im wishing it will all wash away
Swish
Swish
Swash
Im crazed
Sleepy and tense
And I am myself tonight
Mwah`

<3 <3 <3

15:33