http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Sunday, February 12, 2006
Im sitting in the library
Facing the beautiful scenery
Of the ucd lake
The vision
So clearly different
From the putrid recesses of the lake itself
But im sitting here
Slightly chilled
Stomach empty
Slightly melancholy
I like the term depressed
It encompasses just about everything
From mild sadness
To downright neurotic hopelessness
And right now
Im slightly depressed
I hate it when people ask why
Coz I have no idea why I feel this way
And when I don’t have a suitable explanation on why im feeling that
I feel stupid
And the cycle restarts
Sometimes I wish people don’t read my blog
But then if I really did wish it to be dat way
I wouldn’t have an online blog in the first place, would i?
In my head I see Patrick Kitten Braden
From Breakfast on Pluto
How life’s idiosyncrasies made him the way he is
And that in a way makes sense
But it doesn’t take away my somber thoughts
I have four Microsoft word windows open
And one internet explorer
And no idea what im doing with all of em
Im smelling French loafs
Letting the imaginary smell waft into my nostril
Enjoying it before the moment passes
Similarly
Like those days when I adored u
I smell you all the time
Anywhere I go
I get stung by that smell
I still have no idea what perfume u have on
And im not about to sniff at men’s aftershaves
But the moment has passed
And now I smell you no more
I can barely concentrate on the ECG notes
And im thinking of things
Of my results
On how im preparing for my next exams
Of how life is life
And of how my life
As is everyone elses
Is a story without a full stop
So don’t stop my narrating
It’s only just begun

<3 <3 <3

07:20