Friday, February 03, 2006
Gosh
Its been too long
My new best friend mizerq and I have discovered
Easily 15 things I could blog about
Basically, excuse the hiatusI had the most painfully busy week since my arrival in eire
I hadn’t time to think!
Anyways just to digress
I had an interesting dream last night
Two, in fact
And a new favourite work
Mesiaphiliac
I created that word
Just coz it exists
Okay anyways back to the dream
I was in someone’s house
And there was a guy
I cant remember my relation with him
But I knew him in the dream
He was young
Possibly in his 20’s or 30’s
And was carrying a baby in the dream
The baby wasn’t super gorgeous
He was borderline adorable
Anyways just to digress
Im listening to KT Tunstall’s suddenly I see
And taking black and white photos
Of a pink rose and a yellow chrysanthemum
Anyways back to the dream
The baby was crying and stuff
And I went really close and hugged and cooed at the baby to calm him
I was standing really close to the guy
With nothing between him and me ‘cept the baby
I fed the baby sumthin
And then I carried the baby
And I played with him - somersaulted him
Tossed him in the air playfully
I don’t knoe, or perhaps I can’t remember
What happens to him next
But then I had another dream
Where I was in this room
And there were this two rounded things
In a small aquarium
Or tank
Or whutever u might call it in other parts of the world
And there was this guy who was guiding me
Apparently those were the eggs of sea-horses
And they were massive
About eight inches long
And I was tending to them while they hatched
Eventually they came out of their rather soft, skinlike egg ‘shells’
And as I removed the shell remnants I realized that the remnants were like human faces
Skin only, with hair and everything attached
But hollow inside
And soft
Just how you’d imagine
Skin would be like
If it were to exist alone
Anyways I cleared off the two face-ish thingies
Mildly disgustd
And then I had to manually oxygenate the aquarium
In which the water has started to turn murky
Grayish
I could just barely make out the semi-translucent figures of two full-sized sea horses lying motionless at the bottom of the tank
(if im not mistaken
Sea horses give birth and not lay eggs
And they begin as tiny lil thingies
Not full-sized adult sea-horses)
I had to fan the surface of the tank
With something resembling a deflated balloon
I kept on squeezing it and expelling air
And the guy told me to do this five times
Don’t know five times per minute or per second
And I did it until eventually
The two sea-horses
Opened their eyes (?)
And got up and swam merrily
With barely enough water in the aquarium
To cover them whilst they stood vertically
Tsk
Anyways it was what it was
And im dying to find out whut dat was all about
Tarra~!
<3 <3 <3
10:25