Saturday, February 11, 2006
Dearest girlfriend
I haven’t seen u properly in a long time
But everytime I see you its been a myriad of feelings
Today I bumped into u
And u were smiling and laughing
And being all nice
I like that part of you
I know it takes a little something for you to be that way
And I spose I respect and understand that
But my dear girlfriend
Sometimes I wish I could throttle you
Bring some sense to ur head
Sometimes what seems like happiness is to others just a sense of desperation
Sometimes you don’t have to try to be amazing
Try to be really good
Try for betterman
For one upmanship
Sometimes being who u r
And being where u r
And being happy for others is all it takes
I love u
And u knoe that
But girlfriend
Sometimes you’re just so stupid
So superficial
Sometimes my mind reels
Just thinking of the whole thing
But when the morning comes
Don’t say you love me
Don’t say you need me
I really don’t think that’s fair
Boy im not so dumb
But when you leave me
I’d be wishing i
Wishing i
Wishing I was there…
U have no friggin idea how that epitomizes u sweetheart
I luv u girlfriend
I just wished you had a heart
<3 <3 <3
15:21