http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, February 10, 2006
It’s the weekend
And I am, clearly, feelingless
I fasted today
And didn’t feel remotely hungry
I mean, I’ve felt hungrier right after eating sometimes.
I had a good tutorial today
On renal biology
Everything made sense
And I could make out a lot of the things that was being said
And answered some of the questions posed by the TA
Nothing like good old knowledge for a feel-good kick
I just ODed on a mars bar
The sickeningly sweet stuff still lingering in my mouth
I have half a mind to sleep
To just wash the worries
Just sluice the depressing stuff away
But I know deep inside
That im gonna remain awake
I just know
Im feeling a little restless
And tempted to not open my eyes anymore
Yet I resolve to just go through my Spanish notes
And at the same time
I feel like not doing anything
Like the very thought of studies brings out the worse in me
Im thinking that its all PMSal
Dat its all pointing in the hormonal direction
In my mind I see home
I see the old main road around Semenyih
The narrow roads made to look narrower
By large, squarish lorries squirming their way through
The pebbly roadside
And the slopey side of the road
Filled with the same tuft of weeds
Wherever u r in Malaysia
The dust that billows every so often
The stall selling air kelapa by the side of the road
Im seeing it all in my head
Good things today:
Got a postcard from sab
Got my very first credit card statement
Good RB tutorial
X lapar langsung
End of the week. Hurrah!
Me enthusing about Spanish
Bad things today:
Letting my heater heat the side of my laptop
Letting my heater heat the back of my laptop
Me being depressed
ODing on mars bars
Just the feeling of wanting the depression to stop
But at the same time wanting to be enveloped by the blah feeling of not caring about everything or anything
Wits a want and don’t want situation
All rolled up in one
Im just feeling so restless
So the opposite of resolute
Whatever that would be
Im just lost in words
Found in translation

<3 <3 <3

12:23