Sunday, February 12, 2006
Amazing words
If only they were meanings
I read them
Laugh at them
Enjoy them
Stirring thru those immature words
Those juvenile thoughts
Wishing they were real
Wishing they were true
Wishing beyond eternal wishes
That whatever happened didn’t happen
That I wasn’t forever scarred
How nubile our conversations were
How imminent
How delighted I was
How awkward it is
It’s all a little slice of my past
A significant mirrored shape and form
Something that was ever so momentary
Yet so eloquently able to shift my life
To change courses
To conduct what seemingly is the future
Within the short span between now and then
These words are from our hearts
And that I appreciate
Im only in limbo
About words and promises
And every dangerous step of the way
May everyone have gone through what I have
And may everyone not have the same ending as I did
<3 <3 <3
11:19