http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, January 16, 2006
Gosh today is a nice nice day.
Nice squared. Nice².
First day of lectures.
And already I am overwhelmed with the feeling of warm fuzziness.
Nothing quite like last year.
Lectures in Belfield! Amat la best!
Pencil in hand.
In a lecture theatre so different, I felt like I was in a new year.
I mean, new studying year.
For a fleeting second, I (gasp!) wondered carelessly whether I was in 2nd med.
Lols kemaksimaan.
And for the shameful briefest of seconds, I felt utterly happy to be studying medicine.
The whole concomitant image just burst through.
Leaving me all smiley.
I was late for everything today.
Everything.
I woke up late and had a jog.
I was late for the RB introductory lecture because I went to the wrong building.
I was late for my VB practical at 3 because I was occupied with eating roti kosong imported straight from Brunei.
Which, mind you, makes me hunger for Malaysia. And Malaysian food.
For lauk sedap.
And more fluffy, stretchy, chewable roti kosong.
I was late for my Spanish class because the fuckin practical lasted for 2 ½ hours. Shitey btuls.
But Spanish class was awesome!
I nak Spanish!
We had this really nice Spanish teacher. Maria Vargas. Who was a lot of fun.
Particularly coz her English is borderline good.
And we don’t speak Spanish, mostly.
It’s a little like learning something new. For both sides.
She’s pretty too.
Very españa.
And we played Spanish hangman.
Which was hilarious coz we didn’t know many Spanish words.
And we were befuddled with our Spanish alphabets too!
Lols.
It was back to basics. Cómo estas. Buenas noches.
I even had to spell my name in front of the class.
Efe. Ah. Te. Ee. Ene.
Like learning English all over again.
Same. Only different.
Coolness yang amat amat.
The class in itself was fun.
1/3 were 1st meds.
And they were nice. And friendly. And similarly flummoxed.
Afterwards, zaim and I spontaneously went out to watch a movie.
He somehow forgot to bring his wallet.
Causing us much trouble.
But it was all good in the end.
I had a good time, but I’ve gotta watch where blings flow in the next few days. I din expect to be out and spending.
Lols.
We watched the family stone.
Which was as good as match point, when retrospective analysis is concerned.
Crappy if seen superficially, but so meaningful when developed.
Everything made sense. Everything had a meaning.
The whole almost-fiance eventually becoming sister in law is rather far fetched, but the movie has its ups.
The whole gay nuance. Disabilities. Love. Artistic passion.
I haven’t cried in a movie in ages. And somehow managed to when I watched a movie with zaim of all people.
Not the most sensitive male on the planet.
Zeta. Ah. Ee. Eme.
I didn’t even fuckin cry when king kong fell!
But then again how can one stifle tears when Dermott Mulroney (uber nyumnyumness) cries as he finds out the sad reality of the stone family.
But it was sad in a whole. Not just coz a Greek god cried.
Maybe coz I miss mak. Miss her banyak juga.
Ahaks. And zaim rubbing my head childishly as I cried did not make things better.
Menarik and kelakar.
It was fun in all.
Its quarter to 3.
And im sleepy and restless.
Possibly due to having fried eggs and nuggets at midnight.
So many things to do, so many plannable stuff.
And I am simply content sitting on my bed, reading harry potter number 6.
Bless jk rowling for momentarily lifting my clouds of depression.
Okay.
I think it best to bid my adieu. Or adios, given the circumstances.
Allowing myself ample moments to read one last chapter, hug my yusuf, and visit neverland.
Mwah kemaksimaan.

Hasta mañana.

<3 <3 <3

18:48