http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, January 06, 2006
Its interesting, really
How things change
How its all so, so different
I talked with mak on the phone yesterday
For 2 n a half hours
And all those stories
And all things Malaysian seem to be flooding back
All I could think of was how things were different
Priorities were different
Before
All I worried over was what to do to fill my day
And now, everything is self-service
I have to plan my time
Finances
Life
Before
All I had to worry bout is rempits
And their pitiful attempts
And now its scarier
More pressing attempts at ‘friendships’ from totally freaky people
Before
All I needed to do to get around is drive, and ayah paid for petrol
And now, I have to coordinate bus passes
And save coins to travel
Before
I am positive, happy
To move around
And walk around on my own
And now, it isn’t much different
But I miss the days where u hear people speaking malay
And hear
And feel
The Malaysian-ness of it all
I always took things for granted
Heh
Anyways im not complaining
Just telling
I don’t know why
Its just different
Things are
And so a new life begins
Reminds me of one of my fave quotes
*quote*
Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
*endquote*
Funny how u can find words to reflect just about everything
Haha okay im gonna stop
Im already being over-patriotic
Lols
mwah

<3 <3 <3

10:15