http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, January 23, 2006
Okay.
I admit it. I understand.
I know im wrong.
I let him have the opportunity to touch me.
I should have stopped him before anything could happen.
I don’t want to kenekan him balik.
I don’t want revenge.
I have nothing against him.
I know that he probably just got carried away.
Sometimes things just get out of control.
I could have chosen to pretend it didn’t happen.
I could have let everyone live another day.
I could have let everything be the way it is.
And no one thinks of anyone else differently.
But I care about ekin.
I sayang ekin.
And I believe she deserves the truth.
And that’s why I told her.
And I told her the truth.
Nothing but.
I cannot believe that for doing the right thing, I’ve lost everyone’s trust.
And everyone’s respect.
Im so disappointed in the way everyone reacted.
I suppose I deserve it.
I know im no angel, but I hoped that at least people will understand.
I didn’t mean for people to know.
I tak gain apa2 from this.
Langsung tak.
Why would I tipu.
Why would I nak malukan diri I?
And in the end I get reprimanded.
It breaks my heart.

Im so disappointed.

<3 <3 <3

15:45