http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, January 06, 2006
Dear nobody,
Im sitting cross legged on my bed.
In complete darkness.
The room illuminated only by the light off my laptop.
My bed’s by the window now, did I tell you that?
I love it this way.
Its nice and cozy now.
I have a disco ball.
It never shines when the room is bright.
Only glows when the room is dark.
I like the disco ball, nobody.
It shines red, green, purple, blue, orange…
Little beads of colour chasing each other
Round and round
The walls of my fortress
Dearest nobody,
I have a new man in my life.
I named him Denim Yusuf bin Andy Dufresne.
Don’t ask me why I named him that.
It was the work of three young women.
Bored and creative.
I love little Yusuf.
I got him in the UK.
He’s cuddleable.
I have four books by my side right now, nobody.
And the sight of them makes me happy.
Somewhat fulfilled.
I borrowed three books from the library.
And the fourth was a surprise.
Geri never told me she had the 6th Harry Potter book.
And now it is mine to borrow.
And mine to enjoy for days to come.
I finally hung by beaded curtain.
And it shines, after a semester of dormancy.
Even if it means I breathe not an ounce of fresh air.
It’s beautiful.
I spent many a moment watching the movie Troy lately, nobody.
Full of beautiful people.
Full of war. Of stupid war.
It was a satisfying movie, though I cannot quite yet say whether I liked it or otherwise.
And funnily enough I found Brad Pitt most unattractive in the movie. I kid you not.
And I found Orlando Bloom rather childish.
I don’t fancy Eric Bana either.
Lols.
What a waste of complete madness.
Im still sitting in the dark, my nobody.
Yawning.
Wondering if I should go to bed.
For its only a little bit past ten.
Raspberries are delicious, nobody.
I like raspberries.
My fortress is messy.
But I am surrounded by things that make me swell up in an iota of happiness.
Just for a while, dear.
Just for a while.
I think I should go to bed now, for my head is heavy.
And my calves sore from too much jogging.
I am alone these past few days, nobody.
And I must say.
Its been both a blessing and a curse.
I am awaiting internet.
And I am awaiting my parents.
Hoping beyond hope that they would somehow manage to come and see me.
For now I wish for nothing more.
And I am most superficially, happy.
I believe I should stop now.
For my fingers can go on forever if my will does not stop me.
I bid u goodness and the sincerest of regards.
Ta.
Yours sincerely,
Fatin.

<3 <3 <3

13:10