Saturday, January 14, 2006
You. Me.
The backdrop was a magnificent view.
Of i-don’t-know-whats.
Possibly a sunset.
Or just the horizon.
Etched within is the utter dramatic-ness of it all.
You. Me.
Silent. Silenced.
We stand tall. Stand sama tall.
You looking at me. Im looking at you.
We are young. And new.
We are so fresh and too full of potential.
Crammed with possibilities.
Yet unmoving.
We see eye to eye.
I see your determination and your aggression and your will to defy.
And I see respect.
You see my need to live and my dramatics and my weaknesses and my strengths.
And you see respect.
I see movement, you hear.
I see thoughts, you repent.
I see moments of utter despair; I see your need to see me.
Words. Words. Words.
Funny how they never can lie.
I know you and you know me.
In and out. Inner and outer. Inside and outside.
No one can break that little string.
The string that binds.
Alah,
You know.
Its fine and silky. Of red, white and black.
Of blues and wooden roundedness.
Of colours and works of hands.
I am not weak.
We see eye to eye, remember.
And we love.
<3 <3 <3
01:43