http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Monday, January 23, 2006
Sometimes you just feel so unreal
So unclean
And have no idea
If its you
Or if its ur fault
The complete irony struck me
Im wishing beyond wishes
Dat it is it who’s there
But I don’t know why either
Did I imagine you pushing me away?
Did I envision u darting that fleeting glance in my direction
I don’t know what is was
Betrayal?
Distrust?
I could as easily closed in
Shut up
Pretended nothing happened
Pretended that everything and anything
And it was all okay
But I care
I care about you
You are what makes me strong
What makes me survive
I might have promised
That it wouldn’t matter if u were angry
That you had the right to
As long as I did what’s right
And yet
I can tell u straight up
That its all a lie
Im scared
So, so scared
Im scared of losing my best friend
Im scared of the babi
Im scared of everything in between
You. Me. Our class. Our friends.
Im afraid that time will hurt
You said u loved me
N that u cared
But then many things can happen in a few hrs
I keep wanting
Asking
Telling myself
It is all in my imagination
And quite frankly, it probably is
My syg is sick
And she isn’t about to show her absolute happiness given the circumstances
And as for it
Well
It must have his days too
Women aren’t the only PMSing beings.
My words are to u my syg
I don’t want to hurt you
I don want to see u sad
I don’t like all of this
I don’t want any of it
I just want us all to be happy
u. me. sarah.
And dats all I care.

<3 <3 <3

12:39