http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Wednesday, January 11, 2006
I feel like bliss
The feeling that i shouldn’t
And wouldn’t worry
About not thinking bout what to do next
About just
Well just figuring out what to do when it comes
Instead of running my feeble mind through it ages before it happens
I feel happy to be spontaneous.
To be inquisitive.
To be reckless.
Intuitive.
I feel light.
Im looking in my list of copied music
Looking for a malay song.
I am unabashedly patriotic.
Lols.
I had to settle for aishah’s pulanglah, after realizing I din copy the malay songs from hijaz’s hard disk. Tsk.
I am feeling round. Opaque.
Pouting and imagining myself to be very blonde. Very.
And most importantly I am smiling.
Hihi

<3 <3 <3

02:05