http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, December 17, 2005
No matter how late I sleep these days
I alwez wake up before 12
Which is good, in a way
I spent 20 minutes rolling around in bed
Thinking bout everything
I woke up feeling depressed
Which sucked
But now im allright
Im planning to go to the restaurant for lunch, err… brunch
And then loading pix on fotopages over at quinns
Then returning here for a bit of organizing
And start studying again tonight
Hehh
Anyways mak and ayah are coming over at the end of January, InsyaAllah
Which is way cool
Nothing’s definite, of course
They’re just about to look around for tix
They plan to stay for like, weeks
Which is awesome
I miss em like mad so itll be so great
And at the same time I don’t like ayah spending so much
And bringing the whole family over
I mean, in months, I’d still see them
By the time they go home
It’ll be three months before I see them again
But its cool nonetheless
Ayah knoes whut he’s doing
And if he wants to come
Then he shall
Mak sez she wants to visit cork and Belfast and galway
Which is cool
Anyways im just sad a little
Bobs.
Yeah bobs making me sad.
Stuff he told me
Bout how happy he was.
Well he didn’t rub it in or anything
But he was happy
I could tell
When did things change?
Why did it change?
I mean he’ll forever be the jerk he is
But then again I like the jerk.
Dammit
Que serra serra la yek
Yet again im leaving my life to the wind
Okaylah
In respect for limited time
And a need for lunch
Im going off
Toodles

<3 <3 <3

03:44