Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I don’t know what to type really
Jus felt like blogging
I managed to squeeze in 3 lectures worth of studying for tonight
Not bad for one who is sleep-deprived
Lols
Things have changed so much, hasn’t it?
I have to admit
Im starting to fall for this place
I cant wuite explain how ‘at-home’ I feel suddenly
As I walk home from the library
And what greets me is not the humid, deliciously warm, cricket-sound infested nights of Malaysia
Instead
Is the cold: sinusitis-inducing, relatively dry air, and whipping winds, the sidewalk matted with frost
Its all very ironic and very twisted
No wonder im so disorganized
I don’t know who or what to blame
Or if blaming really is a necessity
All I feel is a sense of not belonging sometimes
Of loneliness
When I explained to abg cu today
My excuses seem flat and childish
After all the advice I gave him
It came quite contradictory
Its all in my head kot
I spose it is
And today I discovered
Through stealthy mobilization of library facilities
That there was such a thing as short loan books,
A vast, compelling collection of very good quality books
To be borrowed for a 48-hour period
(hence the good condition: u can barely trash the book within 2 days)
And no one in my social circles know of its existence
And some even choose disbelieving
Papejelah
Jealousy
A thought that crossed my mind on da way back tadi
Is it normal?
Well I kinda find that I have phases of jealousy
Kejap ada kejap takda sorta things
Which is weird
But then again it is what it is
Regardless of when n how often it occurs
Basically I was just thinking
Just thoughts
Plain, gud old thoughts
For someone’s who’s tired and unable to concentrate on more enzyme regulatory factors, im doin pretty well on a blog
I don’t know lah
Life is what it is
Savour it
Persevere through its pitfalls
Embrace it as it comes
Im being melodramatic
And not concentrating in reality
But who da fuck cares
And pink hair. Hmm.
I had a quiet smile about pink hair tadi at the library.
Quiet transient modes of exuding rebellion
Dat just sounds like me
Nak wat tapi nak sembunyi
The eternal chicken
Paakk pak pak pak~
Okaylah heads spinning
Mind’s a twirl
Of heady pinks
and shades of purple
mind is buried
with words in number
so bid thy adieu
and allow me slumber
<3 <3 <3
16:53