Friday, December 09, 2005
I am happy
That’s possibly a gauge of how insecure I am
Even when im happy I have to tell the world
Anyways its 2 am
And im awake, yet not 100% alert
Slightly ngantuk
I studied sufficiently today
And I attended halaqah
Which actually did a lot of good for me
Even though we had to read aloud dua ayat from the Qur’an
Not exactly my strong point
But I did it anyways
And it felt good
My mood is possibly enhanced
By me getting my mbol results
I find biochem rather difficult
Hence I was quite relieved to find out
That I did okay for the mid terms.
I didn’t do super well-lah
But I did okay. Alhamdulillah.
And I studied what I could today.
And finally discovered the inner secrets of glycolysis and the ETC.
And when I came home today at midnight
I managed to catch the last half-hour of desperate housewives.
Bliss~
And after that
I made a round of cucur bawang.
Which turned out better than expected.
Just the right mix of bawang and ikan bilis.
Heheks
Anyways watched a lil of ‘the importance of being earnest’
Starring Rupert everrett, colin firth, reese witherspoon n dame judy dench.
Which was in essence, a good laugh.
Anyways all might not be beautiful
And there are so many flaws with how things are
And I did wonder for a nanosecond
Bout the whole ‘no man no cry’ cliché
I am sporting a sore throat as well
But there can be happy moments
They may be few
But they sure beat any artificially induced bursts of endorphins
From the countless chocolates
Im sitting cross legged at my study now
In my kaftan and long johns
Smelling of something fried. With a hint of ikan bilis.
And I am HAPPY
The End.
<3 <3 <3
19:07