Monday, December 05, 2005
I was over at the library
Walking down the escalators
Wondering if I would make it out on time
Since the library closes at 9
And bumped into ruth and tommy
And lets just say
The rest was historyStartled an exhausted fido
Whilst looking for wagner
Who hasn’t returned from wexford
Hence the impromptu tea sesh
At tommy’s place
With cookies, no less
Adjourning to his bedroom
Drawing globulon
And various little animals making unnatural noises
Not to mention playing tennis
The deciduous moments
The finality
Talking with ruth
Dat was awesome
I respect Newtonian physics!
Using the pot as a pseudo-speaker
Playing number games
And named famous celebrity
Comparing music tastes
Then ruthie ciaos
And tommy and I
Gave the old Q&A another shot
This time sans connect four
Talked
And stuff
Him. Me. Him all the way.
Lols
Stuff can be so, well, generalized.
Lets just let it remain that way
And now
Now im happy
Yes im scared, somehow
Im excited about Wednesday
Im worried bout how things are
I am guilty
But wtf
Who da hell gives a fuck
It’s about time I stopped giving a fuck myself
Tommy Benn
U make me all the more complicated
U make it all the more insane
I like 5/12
5/12 very nice
<3 <3 <3
16:32