Tuesday, December 13, 2005
I just finished watching 50 first dates
And it is
Undeniably
The best love story
I’ve seen in yonks
Omigawd
I came so close to actually crying
Coz it was so sweet
It epitomizes
The very fact that
Things could get pretty bad
But it can never get too bad
And dat
Thrs still lots of love in the world
If u get lucky
Cupid’s arrow might just strike you
Hihi
Gosh
Sweetnye citer tu!!
Anyways I had my first final paper
And to put it bluntly
I panicked
I studied my arse off for it
And then I panicked
Which of course put all my studying to waste
Anyways
It is my first test
Testing the waters so to speak
And as long as I don’t fail
And have to repeat the paper in the autumn exams
I don’t mind it much
Just dat I gotta start doing things dat worked for me before
Enuff sleep
No pressure
And im just gonna learn from this test
Pick myself up
And trudge forward
I prefer not to talk about the test
Which is why it gets weird when people ask me things about the test
But then again
I just figured out
That no one actually asks u ur pointers when it comes to studying medicine
Passing pun is a ‘yes-no-maybe’ situation
So I dcided
To just tawakal
It’s the best thing to do
Course at the back of my mind
There’s that niggling thought about SAQ 2
And the essay yang tahapaha
But then again
It’s the first test among many
And by the time I have that degree
No one, myself included
Would even remember whut I got for my first winter exam Cell Biology paper
Lols.
And right now
Im trudging along to the library
For two hours of intensive re-reading of biochemistry
And a full day of basic tissue 2morro
*Sigh*
Somehow life just still seems beautiful today.
Ill be back
Mwah`
<3 <3 <3
13:07