http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Saturday, December 17, 2005
I had an interesting dream last night
Quite a few actually
In it I was performing something
And dun was performing it as well
It was really good
Gawd knoes whut the performance was on
But the crowd really liked it
And halfway through
I was done with my part
So myself and another girl
Went over to some her place
Took two skateboards for the performance
And returned to the hall
Only to find that the performance was over
But dun was waiting for us
And he looked really happy
All of us were laughing and enjoying ourselves
In another part of the dream
I was leaving somewhere for good
I think I was leaving Dublin kot
And I was on top of this rocky ledge
Where apparently I used to hang out a lot
And there I found some mementos, papers and notes and stuff
Stuff I’d want to take back
And I also found a ring
Which was given to me by someone
Who I remembered in the dream
But failed to remember now
It was clear glass and massive, like a signet ring
And in the third part of the dream
Was where we had a talk with some seniors
Like in a group
Two guys
Who went all skema on us and stuff
And when it was all over
I ust commented on how I didn’t like what he did
And suddenly this other girl
Started lashing out at me
Bout how the guys were just doing their job
And I just started telling her off
I sed sumthing about
How people can be intentionally gedik
But in my case that’s just the way I am
And that im not trying to be loud or expressive
Its just the way I am
And she should just take it or leave it
Well anyways that did shut her up
Hahha
Three significant yet unrelated dreams

Care to translate?

<3 <3 <3

03:10