Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Exams are finally
O.V.E.R.
Wooyeah~!
Im sitting in the living room. Not knowing what to do.
Now that I have the exams over with
Things look so much clearer
I’ve never actually got so messed up in exams
But then again it is a new phase in my life
New country
Fuckd up course
And fuckd up modularization
Gone are the days where one aims for As
Im aiming to pass this time
And im not ashamed to admit that. Hahha
A whole lotta people are goin back to msia for xmas
*envy*
But then again im so focused on the idea of goin back only in summer
That I wouldn’t know how to react if I were to go back now
And well
I could if I wanted to I guess
My ticket is one-year return
Lols
Omigawd
Im truly madly deeply in love with this song
Vienna by billy joel
Is adorable!!!
Im listening to it for like, the hundredth gazillion time
Lols
Even mary’s fallen in love with it
I wished that I had listened to the words properly when I was in the middle of exams
Esp the bits bout so many hours in a day
And how there’s nothing wrong with dreaming as long as ur aware that not all of em will come true.
And paired with soddy melodies
And the soulful voice of bj
I could not ask for more
Anyways
Im feeling freakishly cold
And its night already
I cleaned the kitchen
made chocolatey-caramellish cookie-bars
im gonna clean out the fridge
and my grocery cabinet
I do NOT want rotten food when I come back in January
Lols
How da hell am I gonna cook a whole pack of frozen veggies and a handful of beef chunks and 2 spuds?
Hmm.. soup?
Sound fancy juga. Lols. I might!
Hahha
Anyways im gonna do something. Anything. Everything.
All before 9 pm.
Damn I feel like Cinderella.
<3 <3 <3
10:46