http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, December 20, 2005
How internet has saved us
By: Fatin hanisah firman

Internet has made mary and I closer
I have internet
And well, she needs it
And it makes a fucking good excuse
For conversations and polite, if not genuinely friendly exchanges
We had a great conversation last night
Which made me feel very much at home
Anyways things have turned out to be quite grand in the hse
Everyone’s been cool
Ish and mary especially
Things have turned out to be different
Which is really good
Im hoping it’s a longwithstanding thing
Not just a one off
And hopefully everyone will be as smiley after xmas
And considering how it’s the holidays and exams are far from thoughts
I bet everyone smiles wider. Lols.
Just a lil insert
I knoe how the internet
Has changed the lives of millions across the planet
But this is how
It has changed
Me.
mwahmwah

<3 <3 <3

12:52