http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Friday, December 16, 2005
Don’t go breaking my
Don’t go breaking my heart
I scream
I scream to you.
You.
And you.

i
Thank you for showing me the world’s colours
Long since I’ve left my heart
It still stings
From a million miles away
Do. Apologize. Forget.

ii
Thank you for allowing me to open.
Close. Open again. Close.
To laugh and to cry.
To feel the way I feel.
Yet feel so broken.
Feel even more lost

iii
Thank you for giving me
Ideals and hopes
And madness
It was all beautiful; beautiful it was.
Then why are words forced
Pretences indulged?

Don’t go breaking
Don’t go breaking my heart
And people just tell me-
Tell me it’s just a song

<3 <3 <3

14:42