http://www.blogger.com/template-edit.g?blogID=15214635 Template straightjacket and stardust
Send As SMS
que


eiremoi is me, three-quarters of the time.

this is where you bitch







loikes.


kaka(not the footballer)
green tea
holidays
sleep
14 feb 2010
home
topshop



wishlist


:conclusions
:time generally
:moolah





click


Msiamoi
Weddingblog!
Sureen
Hanizah
Ekin
Danial
Hadi
Sarah Amin
Jay
Jim
Ajin
Corom


I/O




thanx


Boon May for art
mak for strength
insomnia for the time


Tuesday, December 06, 2005
I spose its true what they say
If it doesn’t feel right
It probably isn’t
Trust ur gut instinct etc
And well
Things were not right from the very start
I was foolish to have thought it otherwise
And I was slightly ahead of myself
Anyways we had a break in today
Sum guy came into the apartment
And took ish’s handbag
And the four of us
Were in the fucking apartment
In broad daylight
Geri, ish n I were in our respective bedrooms
And mary n realtin were in the living room
And this guy just walks in ish’s room
As she slept
And got away with her handbag
She got her wallet back, though
But the handbag and her passport is nowhere to be seen
Right now im just fingering my own passport
Feeling where it is
And fetching my flight ticket for the summer
Just to be sure that they are at their respective hiding places
Anyways tommy came around afterwards
And well,
He asked me whether we were still going out for the movie
Which completely deluded me
Thnx to the whole emotionally wreckening day
So I went to my room and got ready
And after a bit
I came out
And called tommy to the hallway
And asked him whether I really should go
Coz everyone WAS in a state of shock and everything
So we ended up sitting in my room
Chatting
And looking at pictures
And basically talking
Up till we came up
To the serious bits
Basically the gist of the conversation was that
We weren’t ready for a relationship per se
Coz everythings so twisted
So wrong
So inappropriate
Clumsy, even.
Friends.


End.

<3 <3 <3

23:38