Saturday, November 05, 2005
I think I’ve just been weird lately
Partly because I don’t understand
And mostly because I don’t know how to
Im extremely immature in that sense
I readily admit to that
Sometimes I envy people whu could do it all
As much as I seem to be able to balance things
Im actually quite a mess
Really.
I need to be organized
But when im too organized I go crazy as well
Im unpredictable in that sense
Which happens to be one of my endearing charms. *hicks*
Kiddin.
Anyways I just figured sumthing out this week
Which sort of puts my mind at ease.
Everything kinds of makes sense when I think about it.
Analogous to the part where the gurl in the movie ‘what women want’ begs Mel Gibson to tell her he’s gay.
Very the.
Anyways im not sure what my point is
Im just typing to get rid of stuff circling my head
Im having the same song repeating over and over in my head
Things might never be normal
Heck, im not normal
But I am me
Okay dah mule crap balik
I find that im happiest when im with ekin n sarah. N min.
All very nice people.
Im not trying to berkelompok.
Or be anti-social.
Its just that some people cant figure me out.
N they can.
Even if they can’t, they accept me n luv me anyways.
I had a great tyme this raya, mainly to em three and korom n hijaz.
Really.
They made the difference.
Sumtimes I feel like it wont be any different.Dat I should be doing what I have been planning to do all this while.
But then again im going to see how it goes.
Reach the deep end of the pool before screaming for the lifeguard.
But the little things, u know.
Just having this nice bond with these gurls.
Baking cinnamon cookies which turn out nice.
Stuff like that.
Puts a smile on ur face.
And getting internet at home as well.
Dats just bliss.
Lols.
Anyways im just crapping again.
I lose my trail of thought too fast la.
Basically im fine.
And im happy now.
And hopefully.
Tommorow’ll be as good.
Mwah`
<3 <3 <3
15:12